Sewing classes that help with patterns, basic stitches and techniques to navigate through pattern sewing
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Sewing Everything you need to get sewing today
Teaching Absolute Beginners confidence in sewing!
part of sewing too!
- Beginners with some sewing skills
- Sewing Clubs for Girls and their friends
- Hand sewing for 5-7 year olds
Not your regular sewing classes!
Sharon's needle keeper, you can make one for your first project with us
Vintage sewing machines were built to last
Paris's first adventure into clothing
Kathryn takes something old and makes it new
Come for help with pattern difficulties
Barb saw this on Pinterest
We stitch Girl scout patches too!
How much should you spend on a sewing machine?
3 SIMPLE STEPS for Absolute Beginners.
1. Register by phone or online
2. Ask to schedule a Machine Class
3. Bring your machine or use ours.
Instruction available for:
- Beginners with a little experience
- Experienced stitchers wanting to learn more techniques
- Also children: Must be 8 years old or older to operate our sewing machines
- Hand stitching skills offered to everyone, no age limit
Get answers to these questions
What to look for in a sewing machine?
Learn what you need to start sewing today?
What's the best sewing machine for a beginner?
What fabrics are best for beginners?
What to expect from a fabric store?
What tools do you need to start sewing?
What sewing machines not to buy?